The Complete Digital Marketing Checklist
This list will be composed of some important things that Digital Marketers should be using to complete their task in an efficient way.
Bonus: If you’d like to get a PDF version of this checklist, join the Facebook group.
Note: You do not NEED these tools, but I think they help to make your job easier
Content Management System
If you prefer not to build a website from scratch, there are many content management systems, but my go to is usually WordPress. If if you’re looking for an alternative though, Squarespace is the next best one that I recommend.
- Yoast is the best SEO plugin barnone. (In my opinion).
- Markup (JSON-LD) Structured In Schema.org
- WPFastest Cache
- Elementor Page Builder will make building your website pages a breeze.
- WPSSO Core Pro
Keyword Research Tools
- Long Tail Pro Keyword Research Tool
- KW Finder
- SEM Rush
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- Search Console
- Rank Tracker
- Ahrefs (I recommend this tool if you want to spy your competitors and find out what keywords they’re ranking for.)
Customer Relationship Management System
- HubSpot (This is my go-to CRM, it’s very efficient. And did I mention that it’s free?)
- Less Annoying
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning
For Local SEO, I recommend these tools below:
Email Marketing Tools
Video Editing Tools
Marketing Productivity Tools
- Google Keep
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Drop Box
- Discord (Although this is recommended for gaming, I definitely think it’s a great tool for offices to use)
- Michael Jackson
- J. Cole
- Kendrick Lamar
- A Boogie
- Jon Bellion
- Jhene Aiko
Page Speed Optimization Tools
SEO Audit Tools
I’ve found that these tools are my favorite for doing site analysis and SEO audits.